Ideal for installation in closed containers for use in harsh environments.
Our L-shape manifolds are configured in a cost-effective space-saving design, making them ideal for installation in closed containers for use in managed pressure drilling (MPD) and underbalanced drilling (UBD) applications in harsh environments. The design reduces the wellsite footprint and, if necessary, provides assistance in modular designs. Can be configured with 2 AutoChokes for maximum redundancy or 1 AutoChoke & 1 manual choke for cost-efficiency. Built-in pressure relief valves prevent over-pressuring of the wellbore and/or surface equipment.
- All components certified to API 6A
- Service: Sour gas
- Rated pressure: 5,000 psi
- Material class: DD and EE
- Temperature class: P–U, –20 degF to 250 degF [–29 degC to 121 degC]
- Product specification level: PSL2
- Performance requirement: PR 1
- Ring groove inlay option available
- Main inlet: 4 1/6-in 5K flange
- Pump inlet: 4 in
- Outlets: Three 4-in Fig 1502 male union
- Gauge/transducer port: 2-in Fig 1502, female union
Our field ready manifold building integrates the components required to perform Managed Pressure Drilling in an efficient and cost effective manner.
The building contains:
5000 psi Manifiold
Autochoke Control Console
Coriolis Flowmeter (optional)
Heated and powered
This information is supplied solely for informational purposes and ECD Management makes no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy and use of this data. All product warranties and guarantees shall be governed by the Standard Terms of Sale. Nothing in this document is legal advice or is a substitute for competent legal advice.